The Firefox browser has been updated to version 98.0b7. This update to the Developer channel was released on February 21, 2022.
Firefox 98.0b7 comes with 9 fixes. You can read them in the changelog provided by Firefox below.
The Firefox 98.0b7 changelog provided by Firefox:
- Intermittent telemetry/marionette/tests/client/test_fog_background_update_ping.py TestBackgroundUpdatePing.test_background_update_ping | AssertionError: Error waiting for ping: Timed out after 60.2 seconds
- Crash in [@ gfxWindowsPlatform::EnsureDevicesInitialized]
- Add a pref to enable removal of search engine infobar
- Increase the processed media queue size and threshold in AudioSink
- Intermittent dom/media/test/test_bug1113600.html | assertion count 1 is more than expected 0 assertions | ASSERTION: Dropping samples: ‘(UINT32_MAX – aInRate + 1) / c.mDuration >= aOutRate’, file /builds/worker/checkouts/gecko/dom/media/AudioSegment.h
- Upgrade Maybe assertions to MOZ_RELEASE_ASSERT
- update callsign in `.arcconfig` for mozilla-beta
- Add a policy to remove “More from Mozilla” in preference
- Perma ts_paint_webext | application crashed [@ __pthread_cond_wait] on mozilla-beta
Two more beta releases will arrive before Release Candidate week according to Firefox.
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 97.0b5 Brings Eight Bug Fixes
- Firefox 97.0b4 Brings Three Bug Fixes
- Firefox 95.0b7 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 95.0b6 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 95.0b4 Re-Enables Hunspell Rlbox Sandbox on 32-Bit Platforms and More
- Firefox 94.0b8 Brings 23 Bug Fixes
- Firefox Dev 94.0b7 Brings End to Experimental Beta Features
- Firefox Dev 94.0b3 Brings 13 Bug Fixes, Including One for YouTube Video Stuttering