The Firefox browser has been updated to version 95.0b4. This update to the Dev channel was released on November 8, 2021.
Firefox 95.0b4 has been described by Firefox channels as being “light on changes.” However, it does come with four changes. You can read them in the changelog below.
The changelog provided by Firefox:
- Consider to expose GPC preference to extensions within privacy.network
- Re-enable hunspell rlbox sandbox on 32 bit platforms
- Changing search engine keyword to an already used keyword and then selecting another search engine makes Firefox unresponsive
- After changing the caret position by clicking/typing, it stops blinking sooner than expected
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 94.0b8 Brings 23 Bug Fixes
- Firefox Dev 94.0b7 Brings End to Experimental Beta Features
- Firefox 94.0b5 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox Dev 94.0b3 Brings 13 Bug Fixes, Including One for YouTube Video Stuttering
- Firefox 93.0b9 Is Final Beta Build for This Cycle and Brings Eight Fixes
- Firefox Dev 91.0b7 Fixes Screenshots for Zoomed Pages