The Firefox browser has been updated to version 91.0b7. This update to the Dev channel was released on July 26, 2021.
Firefox 91.0b7 comes with seven bug fixes. Of the seven, one of the most notable is the fix that addresses the bug that occured when taking screenshots for zoomed pages when you had zoomed and a perf fix for some videos.
The complete changelog:
- Perma Beta codeql – A fatal error occurred: Exit status 255 from command [/builds/worker/checkouts/gecko/taskcluster/scripts/builder/build-linux.sh]
- 30.75 – 6.01% basic_compositor_video / basic_compositor_video + 9 more (Linux, OSX, Windows) regression on Tue June 15 2021
- Taskgraph changes to support esr91
- Add IS_ESR to AppConstants
- The screenshots shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+S) does not take into account the zoomFactor
- Use Contile provided images for sponsored TopSites
- FF 90.0: Pocket tag can no longer be added with keyboard
To update Firefox, open the browser and then head to Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check if any updates are yet to be installed.
- Firefox 90.0.2 Fixes Menu Inconsistencies and More
- Firefox Beta 93.0b4 Fixes Recent Regression of “Always Open This Site in” Feature
- Firefox 90.b2 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 93.0b3 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 92.0 Automatically Upgrades to HTTPS and More
- Firefox 90.0 Adds ‘about:third-party’ Page to Check for App Compatibility Issues