The Firefox browser has been updated to version 93.0b4. This update to the Beta channel was released on September 13, 2021.
Firefox Beta 93.0b4 comes with five bug fixes. Of the five, the most notable is the one that addresses the recent regression affecting the popular Firefox Multi-Account Containers’ “Always Open This Site in” feature.
You can read more about that bug here: Firefox Multi-Account Containers’s “Always Open This Site in” does not work after bug 1708243 part 2.
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 90.b2 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 93.0b3 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 92.0 Automatically Upgrades to HTTPS and More
- Firefox 90.0 Adds ‘about:third-party’ Page to Check for App Compatibility Issues
- Firefox 89.0.1 Solves Screen Reader Problems, More
- Firefox 90.0b9 Released to Developer Channel