The Firefox browser has been updated to version 89.0.1. This update first rolled out to the Release channel on June 17.
Firefox 89.0.1 has fixed several problems. Most notably, the bug that was causing some screen readers to not work properly with Firefox has been solved.
Firefox has also added some language improvements to some languages including Spanish (Mexico) localization and other improvements.
Linux users will find WebRender working better now than before because Firefox has solved its performance and stability regressions. Moreover, Linux users won’t see broken scroll bars on some GTK themes.
macOS users were reporting a screen flicker when scrolling down the page on some external monitors and that has been solved as well.
- Firefox 90.0b9 Released to Developer Channel
- Firefox 90.0b3 Brings Fixes and Improvements
- Firefox 89.0 Brings Floating Tabs with Extra Information When You Need It
- Firefox 89.0b13 Simplifies Toolbar and Removes Infrequently Used Features
- Firefox 88.0.1 Includes Fix for Widevine Plugin