The Firefox Developer browser has been updated to version 90.0b3.
Mozilla has not provided any information regarding version 90.0b3 as of yet. We will update the article as soon as we have more information.
Firefox 90.0 has added a new feature where the Firefox browser can automatically update itself even if it is not running. Just because you have Firefox 90.0 right now doesn’t mean you will have this feature enabled by default because Firefox needs to integrate it with the Windows operating system. This means it can take a few months before it rolls out to everyone, but the fact that you are on Firefox 90.0 means that your version of Firefox will be compatible with the upgrade when it becomes available. This will likely all happen in the background without alerting you of the change.
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 89.0 Brings Floating Tabs with Extra Information When You Need It
- Firefox 89.0b13 Simplifies Toolbar and Removes Infrequently Used Features
- Firefox 88.0.1 Includes Fix for Widevine Plugin
- Mozilla Firefox 88 is Now Available to Download
- Mozilla Firefox 87 is Now Available to Download