The Firefox browser has been updated to version 94.0b5. This update to the Dev/Beta channels was released on October 13, 2021.
Firefox Dev 94.0b5 didn’t come with any release notes from Firefox. Instead, Firefox claims that Beta 6 came with 22 fixes, which to me suggests that merged the two because 22 fixes sounds like a lot for one beta version only released several days later than the previous one.
So, while there is no proof of this, if you want to know what occurred in beta 5, I suggest taking a look at the release notes for beta 6 instead.
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox Dev 94.0b3 Brings 13 Bug Fixes, Including One for YouTube Video Stuttering
- Firefox 93.0b9 Is Final Beta Build for This Cycle and Brings Eight Fixes
- Firefox Dev 91.0b7 Fixes Screenshots for Zoomed Pages
- Firefox Beta 93.0b4 Fixes Recent Regression of “Always Open This Site in” Feature
- Firefox 89.0b13 Simplifies Toolbar and Removes Infrequently Used Features