The Chrome browser for desktop has been updated to version 95.0.4638.49. This update to the Beta channel was released on October 13, 2021.
Chrome Beta 95.0.4638.49 has reverted the “Do not restore scroll from history if page scrolled between navigation start and commit” feature due to a bug that it caused.
Google has also disabled the right-click context menu and drag on switch in Reading List view.
Google has also fixed a coordinate system mismatch with the scroll capture.
Google has also added a change list for being able to tap the back button on restored tabs from the Start surface can return to the Start. This means when the back button is tapped on a tab, they return to the Start surface where there is no navigation history.
Those mentioned above are some of the highlights we read about. You can check the log for the full list of changes here: chromium / chromium / src / 95.0.4638.40..95.0.4638.49.
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 94.0.4606.41 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 93.0.4577.58 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 92.0.4515.107 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 93.0.946.0 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 92.0.4515.59 Released to Beta Channel