The Chrome browser’s Beta channel has been updated to version 93.0.946.0.
Like with the update that rolled out to the Stable channel under the same build number, there is no information regarding what can be found inside this build as Google hasn’t given any information.
Also, like with the Stable channel release, we will update this article if we get any information.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 93.0.946.0 Released to Stable Channel
- Chrome 92.0.4515.159 Addresses Nine New Security Vulnerabilities
- Chrome 91.0.4472.114 Patches Four New Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
- Chrome 93.0.4530.3 Brings Fixes and Improvements
- Google Alerts If It Has Been 6 Months since Last Google Account Visit
- Chrome Developer Channel has Featured Experiment Icon