The Chrome browser has been updated to version 93.0.946.0.
There is very limited information provided by Google regarding this update — there are no release notes on the Chrome blog at all.
We will update this article if we get any more information.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 92.0.4515.159 Addresses Nine New Security Vulnerabilities
- Chrome 91.0.4472.114 Patches Four New Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
- Google Alerts If It Has Been 6 Months since Last Google Account Visit
- Chrome Developer Channel has Featured Experiment Icon
- Chrome 92.0.4503.5 Update for Desktop Rolling Out Now
- Chrome 91.0.4472.57 Update for Desktop Rolling Out Now