The Firefox browser has been updated to version 94.0b7. This update to the Dev channel was on October 18, 2021.
Firefox beta 6 was the last and the early beta versions; all experimental features are disabled as of this beta 7 update and as we head into the final beta builds before the official release.
The following fixes have been made since Firefox 94.0b6:
- Permanent Windows /css/css-color-adjust/rendering/dark-color-scheme/color-scheme-change-checkbox.html | Testing http://web-platform.test:8000/css/css-color-adjust/rendering/dark-color-scheme/color-scheme-change-checkbox.html != http://web-platform.test:80
- Add basic support for dark widgets in the non-native theme.
- Permanent Windows color-scheme/color-scheme-themed-button.html != color-scheme/color-scheme-themed-button-notref.html | image comparison, max difference: 0, number of differing pixels: 0
- Crash in [@ SkImage::makeShader]
- pylint fails to install with mach on Windows (missing colorama)
- EGL/X11 does not suport 10-bit color depth
- The text in the menupopup of menubar/Bookmarks Toolbar is displayed as grayscale AA instead of subpixel AA
- Highlighting effect when hovering over bookmark item is noticeably delayed and Click is not responding when a folder is opened for the first time
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 94.0b5 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox Dev 94.0b3 Brings 13 Bug Fixes, Including One for YouTube Video Stuttering
- Firefox 93.0b9 Is Final Beta Build for This Cycle and Brings Eight Fixes
- Firefox Dev 91.0b7 Fixes Screenshots for Zoomed Pages
- Firefox Beta 93.0b4 Fixes Recent Regression of “Always Open This Site in” Feature
- Firefox 90.b2 Released to Dev Channel