The Firefox browser has been updated to version 97.0b4. This update to the Dev channel was released on January 17, 2022.
Firefox 97.0b4 comes with three bug fixes. This follows up from beta 3, which came with 21 bug fixes. The three bugs on beta 4 are listed below:
- RemoteL10n looking for translations in wrong locaation
- Remove unnecessary printf_stderr
- In Firefox version 95.0.2, <svg> images inside the iframe are distorted (with fission and dom.animations.mainthread-synchronization-with-geometric-animations enabled, as they are on current release versions)
The Firefox browser will automatically update itself in the background when it’s closed. If the browser is open and you want to update it, you can navigate to the Settings > Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check for any new updates.
- Firefox 95.0b7 Released to Dev Channel
- Firefox 95.0b4 Re-Enables Hunspell Rlbox Sandbox on 32-Bit Platforms and More
- Firefox 94.0b8 Brings 23 Bug Fixes
- Firefox Dev 94.0b7 Brings End to Experimental Beta Features
- Firefox 94.0b5 Released to Dev Channel