If you’re working from home during this pandemic and part of a larger organization, there is a decent chance you’re connecting with colleagues using Microsoft Teams. While not the biggest name in communication platforms, Microsoft Teams is often the preferred platform for many companies who want to stick with Apple or Microsoft brands.
To make matters easier for Microsoft Teams users, Microsoft has collaborated with several brands to bring headsets and devices that carry official compatibility, to ensure you always get a great connection when connecting with Teams. In addition, each of the headsets come with a Microsoft teams button you can press for easier access.
Many collaborations are with the best brands these types of devices have to offer, including the likes of Bose, Logitech, and Lenovo.
Read more: Introducing new Teams certified devices
- Windows 10 1903 Update Management Changes for WSUS and Config Manager
- Windows Defender Gets Rebranded to Microsoft Defender
- Microsoft Teams Now Comes With Own Certified Devices
- Windows 10 Mobile No Longer Supported By Microsoft
- Microsoft Outlook Spaces is Board to Help Organize Emails, Documents, and Meetings
- Microsoft Soon to Make Windows 10 Passwordless Platform
- Progressive Web Apps in Microsoft Edge to Improve Native Apps in Windows 10
- What’s New to Microsoft 365 in April 2020