Microsoft has updated the end of service times for the Windows 10 version 1709 & 1809 software updates because of the pandemic.
The updates are usually only services for 30 months after their initial release date.
Microsoft is also pausing the feature updates for Windows Home and Pro editions running on version 1809. Since the pandemic could be going for a while yet, Microsoft may make more changes in the future regarding support for software.
- Windows 10 Build 18363.900 Now Available Via Windows Update & Offline Installer
- Windows 10’s Disk Management Tool Features Now Appear in Settings
- Windows Terminal 1.0 Released, Requires Windows 10 Version 18362.0 or Higher
- Microsoft Windows Insider Program Gets New Channels on Website and in Settings
- Windows 10 Cumulative Updates KB4557957 & KB4560960 Now Available Via Windows Update & Offline Installer
- Distro Installation Added to Windows Subsystem for Linux in Windows 10 Build 20246
- Microsoft Outlook Spaces is Board to Help Organize Emails, Documents, and Meetings
- Dell and Lenovo Reveal Test Device List Compatible with Windows 10 (Version 2004)
- Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Caught Spying via Chrome and Firefox
- Microsoft Closes Mixer, Leaving Millions of Streamers Without a Platform