These are the instructions to download KingRoot Android 3.2.2 Honeycomb APKs so you can root your device.
The KingRoot universal one click rooting app is advertised as a soft root because it doesn’t require any bootloader to be unlocked for the rooting process to work. Additionally, you do not get the bootloader unlocked automatically during the guide. You need to keep that in mind before you go on to flash a custom recovery if it’s a custom recovery you want on your device. A custom recovery will open the doors to installing a custom ROM or flashing a custom kernel.
Downloading the KingRoot Android 3.2.2 Honeycomb APK
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from your settings on the Android device by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Download the KingRoot APK and install it using a web browser such as Google Chrome, or by transferring it from a computer to your SD card. You need a File Manager to work out how to transfer the APK from the SD card, so it is on your device as an application.
- Tap the new app icon from your app drawer that says ‘KingRoot’ and the app opens.
- Tap on the large button from the first page of the app that suggests trying to root your device. (The phrase the KingRoot team use for this can change depending on your version.)
- Wait for the KingRoot progress bar to reach 100% and for the application to give you the “success” message on the screen.
- Close down the application and then reboot your device.
- Open the Google Play Store application and download the root checker app to check it did work. You need to open your root checker app and agree to update the SuperUser access if requested.
You can learn how to unroot using the KingUser app if you want to return your device back to the stock ROM it was on before you started the guide. The KingUser is KingRoot’s equivalent of the SuperSU app and is what is granting your device the root access.
You might also be interested in:
- How To Download KingRoot Android 3.2.4 Honeycomb App APK To Root Your Device
- How To Download KingRoot Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb App APK To Root Your Device
- How To Download KingRoot Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich APK App To Root Your Device
- How To Download KingRoot Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich APK App To Root Your Device
- How To Download KingRoot Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich APK App To Root Your Device
Have something to say? You can contribute to this tech article by leaving a comment below.