KingRoot claims to be the best one-click rooting tool for Android, and by that, they’re referring to the fact that they can root more devices than any other single tool in existence.
All up, KingRoot can get you root access to over one hundred thousands different smartphones and tablets on the market from all over the globe.
The team often releases different KingRoot APK versions, and each of those is compatible for more devices than the last.
When you download KingRoot for Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb, what you’re doing is downloading the version of KingRoot that will work for all compatible devices that are running on that particular Android version. Since each APK release is made to be compatible with more devices than the last but it never takes away compatibility with existing devices, it’s relatively straightforward to be able to make that distinction.
While KingRoot doesn’t provide the official compatible product list, the chances are quite high for success given how many devices it is said to be suitable for. What’s more, the version of KingRoot coming from the official website’s homepage is always compatible with the latest version of Android possible. Nevertheless, if it were APK files that you wanted, we link you through to those as well.
KingRoot for Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb will mean you have root access that can install all the same applications as you could if you were to be rooted on any other version of Android. Additionally, it means you can install the same root applications that you could from any other root method as well, one of which is the Purify app which can be downloaded from the official KingRoot website.
Most of the other root applications that will work for the version of KingRoot that you’ve used for Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb will be available to download from the Google Play Store that you already know and love for regular Android apps. Root apps can always be downloaded whether your device is rooted or not; the difference is you can only run them if you can grant them the root permissions they need to be able to function.
Download the KingRoot application to root Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb
1. Enable the Unknown Sources option from your Android settings by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
2. Download the KingRoot APK directly to your Android web browser on the smartphone or tablet. Or, if you prefer, you can download the APK to the computer and transfer it over to the SD card. Those using the SD card method will need to launch a File Manager to transfer the file from the SD card to the app drawer.
- Kingroot_18.104.22.16880619.apk — This is the latest and recommended version
3. Tap the KingRoot application icon that is available from your app drawer. (The app drawer is where you would typically find your new apps after you download them from the Google Play Store).
4. Tap the large button that is on the front page of your app suggesting it will root your device. (The wording of this rooting phrases can vary depending on the version you have on your device).
5. Wait until you see the progress bar reach 100% before you close the app.
6.Reboot the smartphone or tablet you are using before you open the Google Play Store and install the root checker app.
You might be interested in checking out how to unroot the KingRoot one click rooting app with the KingUser. Other versions of the app have the ‘Uninstall’ option coming directly from KingRoot’s main page.