The Windows 11 operating system has been updated to version 22468.1000. This Insider Preview update rolled out to the Dev channel on September 29, 2021.
Windows 11 build 22468.1000 comes with two changes: VPN settings now have more statistics regarding the connection, and Microsoft has added an option to turn off recent searches when the mouse hovers over the search field in the taskbar. To turn on and off the recent searches, you have to navigate to Taskbar behaviors in Taskbar Settings of the Settings app.
Microsoft has also fixed known problems with the taskbar, search field, File Explorer, input devices, Settings app, and a handful of other fixes as well.
There are already numerous known issues that Microsoft will try to address in the next Dev channel update. But you can also submit feedback of your own in the Feedback Hub app.
You can read the full release notes by Microsoft here: Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22468.
- Windows 11 22000.168 Adds Multiple Language Support to Teams and More
- Windows 11 KB5005189 Brings Spotify Integration to Focus Sessions
- Windows 11 KB5005190 Brings Updated Snipping Tool, Calculator, and More
- Windows 11 KB5005188 Updates File Explorer’s Context Menu and More
- Windows 11 KB5004342 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8
- Windows 11 KB5004252 Brings Entertainment Widget and More