The Edge browser has been updated to version 94.0.992.38. This update to the Stable channel was released on October 1, 2021.
Edge 94.0.992.38 comes with two critical fixes related to a previously known zero-day exploit which is specifically due to the Chromium foundation the browser runs on.
You can read about the original Zero-day threat here: Edge 94.0.992.31 Fixes Zero-Day Exploit in Use after Free in Portals.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
- Edge 93.0.961.52 Adds Nomerge Behavior to IE Mode and More
- Edge 93.0.961.44 Released to Stable Channel
- Edge 92.0.902.78 Released to Stable Channel
- Edge 92.0.902.55 Brings Security Updates for Chromium
- Edge 91.0.864.67 Patches Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- Edge 91.0.864.37 Fixes Several Vulnerabilities, Creates A Few Hassles for Some Users