The Edge browser has been updated to version 92.0.902.55. This update was released on July 22, 2021.
Edge 92.0.902.55 is updated to include three Microsoft Edge-specific security updates: CVE-2021-36928, CVE-2021-36929, and CVE-2021-36931.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
- Edge 93.0.946.0 Adds Windows 11 Visual Updates to Change Menu Fonts
- Edge 93.0.933.1 Changes Browser to Show Tab Groups by Default
- Edge 91.0.864.67 Patches Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- Edge 91.0.864.59 Brings Security Updates
- Edge 93.0.926.0 Improves Battery Efficiency with Dark Theme Controls and Efficiency Mode
- Edge 93.0.916.1 Enables Chromium to Control if CECPQ2 is Enabled, More