The Edge browser has been updated to version 93.0.916.1. This update rolled out to the Developer channel on June 15.
Version 93.0.916.1 is a significant update and comes with several new features, including enabling the support for Chromium to control if CECPQ2 and to control to if Local Browser Data Share is enabled.
You can read the full changelog for version 93.0.916.1 below:
The following features have been added in version 93.0.916.1:
- Enabled support for a management policy from Chromium to control if CECPQ2 is Enabled.
- Enabled support for the management policy to control if Local Browser Data Share is Enabled, which lets surfaces in Windows search through the browser’s user data.
The following reliability has been improved in version 93.0.916.1:
- Fixed an issue on Mac where the browser sometimes doesn’t open.
- Fixed a crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the … menu sometimes crashes the browser.
- Fixed a crash when using the Collections popup menu.
- Fixed a crash when clicking the Vertical Tabs button.
- Fixed a crash when setting the default browser.
- Fixed a crash when clicking the … menu in PWAs.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Define option from the mini context menu crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue where certain website permission Settings pages appear blank.
- Fixed an issue where searching for Settings brings up inaccurate results.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard shortcut to enter Immersive Reader works on pages it isn’t supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where password generation puts the new password in more fields than necessary.
- Fixed an issue where the profile switcher is appearing on PWAs that aren’t eligible for profile switching.
- Fixed an issue where the … menu in PWAs sometimes doesn’t render properly.
- Fixed an issue where turning on vertical tabs when in full screen sometimes leads to tabs no longer being visible.
- Fixed an issue where UI is unexpectedly pink.
- Fixed an issue where pasting content into a Collection sometimes creates extra text notes.
- Fixed an issue where dragged vertical tabs don’t follow the mouse cursor properly.