The Microsoft Edge browser has been updated to version 91.0.864.37. This stable channel release is available for Windows and it has been released for the Linux desktop under the same version number as well.
This update fixes a number of vulnerabilities that were found in the Chromium foundation of the browser. The same fixes have been applied to the Google Chrome browser via a different update as well. Microsoft has outlined the specific problems under their release notes for Microsoft Edge security updates.
Some people are reporting Edge 91.0.864.37 created a problem where a specific page won’t load at startup. Others are reporting Microsoft keeps asking to change the default search engine to Bing more often than in previous builds.
- Edge 93.0.908.0 Brings Fixes and Improvements
- Edge 92.0.902.2 Brings Pinnable Favorites and History Menus
- Edge 90.0.818.62 Brings Latest Security Updates for Chromium
- Edge 92.0.888.0 Rolling Out to Canary Channel
- Edge 92.0.884.2 Adds Guided Switch to Remember Profiles for Websites