The Edge browser has been updated to build number 91.0.864.67. Edge 91.0.864.67 was released on June 24, 2021.
This update brings in security fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2021-34506 and CVE-2021-34475. You can read more from Microsoft regarding those vulnerabilities here: Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability.
This update was released to fix security holes only; there are no new features in this update.
- Edge 93.0.926.0 Improves Battery Efficiency with Dark Theme Controls and Efficiency Mode
- Edge 92.0.902.2 Brings Pinnable Favorites and History Menus
- Edge 91.0.864.37 Fixes Several Vulnerabilities, Creates A Few Hassles for Some Users
- Edge 90.0.818.62 Brings Latest Security Updates for Chromium
- Edge 92.0.884.2 Adds Guided Switch to Remember Profiles for Websites
- Microsoft Edge 90.0.818.56 Fixes Various Bugs and Performance Issues