The Intel Phone Flash Tool can be used to install firmware on smartphones and tablets that have Intel system chips (chipsets) as processors inside.
Intel is a premier system chip manufacturer for laptops, desktops, and servers; however, there are also some smartphones and tablets that come with Intel processors now, too.
There are many different flashing tools out there for people to install firmware with, but the flash tools available for you to use will vary depending on the device. Some manufacturers such as Samsung have their own flashing tool that will work for most Samsung branded mobile devices, while other manufacturers may not have a dedicated tool at all. You should always research what processor your device has inside because rarely does a manufacturer always have the same branded processors for every single device—for example, some manufacturers have a combination of Qualcomm and MediaTek processors for their range of devices. one thing that you can always count on is being able to use a flashing tool that is always made for Intel processors such as the Intel Flash Tool.
Here are some of the features you will find offered from the Intel Flash Tool interface:
Installer App. The Intel Phone Flash Tool comes as an installer application, meaning you install it as an application and then run it on your computer to start using it. Installer apps are very easy to use: just download the zip file, extract it, and then run the executable file on your computer as you would any other application.
Error Logs. The Intel Phone Flash Tool comes with a Multi-Level Log feature that allows you to check error logs if installing the firmware doesn’t work. The error logs help you troubleshoot to see why it may not have flashed correctly.
USB Drivers. The Intel Phone Flash Tool comes with USB drivers as part of the automatic installation process. When installing the application, run through all of the different aspects of the tool that it automatically wants you to install during the installation process. One of those additional features will be the drivers that your computer needs before your smartphone can connect with the Intel Flash Tool and flash the firmware to it.
Compatible with Broadcom. You can use the built-in DFU Tool to install firmware on devices with Broadcom processors as well. This means you don’t need to install a standalone DFU Tool to install Broadcom firmware.
Download Intel Phone Flash Tool
Windows operating systems:
Mac operating systems:
Linux operating systems:
- The Windows versions of the Intel Phone Flash Tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10 with all 32 and 64-bit versions of the operating systems.
- The Mac versions of the Intel Phone Flash Tool can be installed on OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.10.
- The Linux versions of the Intel Phone Flash Tool can be installed on 12.04 LTS.
- Download Smartphone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool (All Versions)
- Xiaomi Redmi Emergency Download Mode (EDL) Pinout Finder
- How to Use Broadcom MultiDownloader to Flash Firmware
- How to Install Firmware Using Smartphone Flash Tool
- Download Qcom Phone Download Tool
- How to Install Piranha Box 1.50 Tool
- Qualcomm Smart Tool Module v18.104.22.16827
- Download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- How to Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)