An upddate is rolling out to Windows 10 for an Intel graphics driver. The update comes with version number 18.104.22.16835.
This update will install another version of the Intel graphics driver on your computer (version 22.214.171.12435).
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer’s (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
- Windows 10 Version 21H1 Cumulative Update Preview (KB5001391)
- Windows 10 KB4601554 Brings CLR, WPF, and Winforms Updates
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21376 Brings Updated Segoe UI Font
- Windows 10 KB5001330 Improves Security for Basic Operations and Input Devices
- Cumulative Update .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 KB4601556