The Huawei HiSuite is a Windows application developed and distributed by Huawei that allows you to manage various aspects of Huawei smartphones and Honor tablets.
Dubbed “the smart way to manage your device,” by Huawei, the Huawei HiSuite is a mobile assistant for easily managing photos and videos between the mobile devices and computers. If you don’t feel comfortable backing up your mobile devices, the HiSuite makes transferring and storing your pictures and videos simple. It’s also capable of backing up your mobile device’s contacts, call logs, messages, music files, and apps, making it an all-in-one backup solution.
The HiSuite app competes with apps owned by desktop operating systems, such as the Your Phone app by Microsoft. But at least one reason some people may prefer using HiSuite is that it’s a cross-platform app, meaning you can run it on Windows and Mac, which means you may prefer getting to know this one app instead of whatever apps Windows and Mac have separately for their own operating systems.
Huawei HiSuite Features:
- Convenient management of contacts, messages, pictures, videos, and apps
- Back up your personal data, system data, and apps
- Sync from Outlook contacts and calendar
The Huawei HiSuite has been updated several times. We have all releases available. Install the most recent release (the higher the number, the more recent the release is) to ensure the best chance of compatibility for your device.
Download Huawei HiSuite
- The Huawei HiSuite is compatible with all modern versions of the Windows operating system, including but not limited to Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Don’t be too concerned with running an older version of the HiSuite app because it’s programmed to be updatable after you open it up. If there is a newer version, it will let you know about it and allow you to update directly from the app’s interface. Not all apps have this feature but this one does.
- Download: PhoenixCard [Links]
- Download: Intel Phone Flash Tool [Links]
- Download: RockChip FactoryTool [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Smart Tool Module v188.8.131.5227 [Links]
- Download: GSM Flasher FRP Tool [Links]
- Download: Xiaomi Redmi Emergency Download Mode (EDL) Pinout Finder [Links]
- Download: Infinity Chinese Miracle 2 SPD v1.24 [Links]
- Download: RockChip Batch Tool [Links]
- Download: Piranha Box 1.50 Tool [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Phone eMMC Repair Tool [Links]