The Android operating system comes with a new security feature built in ever since Android 5.1 (Lollipop) called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
As soon as you set up a Google account on the device, the FRP gets activated. This means that whenever you factory reset your device, you can’t use it again until you log in to the Google account. The idea here is to prevent people who don’t own the device from being able to get access to it without the owner knowing about it and for the device to remain secure at all times, even when you’re not using the operating system.
There are some obvious caveats to FRP: if you aren’t able to get access to your Google account, then you will be locked out of your own device. If you ever need to get around that issue, you can use a tool that allows you to remove the FRP bypass.
Google doesn’t develop the tools that allow you to get around FRP. Google prefers people doing everything they can to sign in to the Google account that is associated with the phone rather than giving people a tool that bypasses FRP. Otherwise, it would make the security feature rather pointless as soon as people find out that tools to bypass it exist. According to Samsung, it is advised that people remove the Google account from the device before taking a factory reset. That way you won’t get locked out of your device. The problem for some people who have not removed the Google account is that they can’t remember the email associated with the Google account and guessing becomes impossible. Without knowing the email associated with the account, they can’t reset the password, and thus they become stuck.
The GSM Flasher FRP Reactivation Lock Remover Pro is a third-party application developed by Ray marm Aung that allows you to remove the FRP on Samsung devices.
A complete list of what the GSM Flasher FRP Reactivation Lock Remover Pro tool can do:
- Remove the Factory Reset Protection
- Relock the Factory reset Protection again when you’re back in your device
- Get the device into its Download Mode
- Fix soft brick errors from unsuccessful updates
- Enable ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- Apply a Factory Reset
Download GSM Flasher FRP Tool
Note: You will need a computer that runs on either Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP to use this tool.
File Name: gsm-flasher-tool-pro.zip
File Version: v1.00
Download Link: GSM_Flasher_Tool_Pro.zip
This article was last updated on January 31, 2020.
GSM Flasher FRP Toolhttps://t.co/gRoWdeClFZ
— ConsumingTech (@ConsumingTech) May 10, 2019
- Download QPST Flash Tool
- Disable Google Chrome Software Reporter Tool
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool (All Versions)
- Download UMT Ultimate Multi Tool Latest Setup
- Download Miracle Box v2.14 Tool
- Download Android Multi-Tools to Remove Pattern Lock/Password
- How to Flash CPB Firmware Using YGDP Tool
- How to Use QcomDloader Tool
- Download Lenovo Downloader Tool (All Versions)
- Download Qcom Phone Download Tool