Nowadays people are using smartphones as if they were mini personal computers. This is in large part because for everyone who doesn’t work online like me, there are becoming fewer and fewer reasons to get behind the desk and logon.
Part of the reason for smartphone’s being such successful devices is that they run operating systems that don’t require technicians to solve problems when they arise. If smartphones had’ve come out sooner, back when Windows XP was first out for instance, then the number of problems people would’ve faced would’ve been significantly higher, leading to a lot more dissatisfied, disgruntled, and slightly fearful smartphone owners.
Thanks to the trial and error of the desktop operating system, companies were able to develop smarter operating systems that didn’t make it possible for a virus to wreak anywhere near as much havoc (we also have those same features available on desktop PCs now, too, which is why you mightn’t be sending those off to repair shops anywhere near as much).
But that fact remains that as useful as our devices—comparable to electronic swiss army knives—in our pockets are these days, the smartphone does still require a lot of know-how if you’re going it use it to its maximum ability, and knowledge itself isn’t always going to be enough to do what it is that you want to get done. Sometimes you’re going to need tools to assist you at whatever task may be at hand.
Due to the abundance of tools that are out there, it’s tough to remember them all one by one, thus trying to locate the right tool for the job is not always easy. Thankfully though there are now tools that are being bundled together—multi-tool solutions, if you will—that help simplify things yet again.
The term “multi-tool” is pretty accurate and often a bit too modest: if they call them “all-in-one” tools, then they would be alluding to being able to handle everything and everything, in this case, is not easy to know exactly what that would mean, so the term “multi-tool” gets used instead. Many multi-tools can do more than just a few things to help you with your smartphones, and you should consider the Ultimate multi-tool to be at the higher end of those available tools. The Ultimate multi-tool can do just about anything: from protecting smart cards and SD cards, to unlocking and removing Google accounts, this tool can do as close to everything as it comes. All up the Ultimate multi-tool has over 20 useful features. You can read more about them below.
Ultimate Multi Tool Features
- Repair BT faults
- Enabled smart card and SD card protection
- Comes with a SIM lock remover
- IMEI repair for wiped numbers
- Flashing is compatible with all Android devices
- It can unlock any Android device
- Can remove the SIM unlock
- Can remove the password, PIN or password
- Can remove the Google account associated with a device
- Compatible with most versions of Windows
- Comes with FRP reset for Samsung devices
- Easily wipe data from smartphones
You might also be interested in:
- Miracle Box v2.14 Tool
- Download Android Multi-Tools To Remove Pattern Lock/Password
- How to Flash CPB Firmware Using YGDP Tool
- Download Lenovo Downloader Tool (All Versions)
- How to Flash Stock ROM (Firmware) Using Smartphone Flash Tool
- Announcing Opera 48 with Screen Snapshot Tool, Currency, Time Zone Converters and More