The Firefox browser has been updated to version 92.0.1. This update to the Release channel rolled out on September 23, 2021.
Firefox 92.0.1 comes with two fixes: All Linux systems should now have all audio playback issues resolved, and all operating systems should have the findbar close button working properly now.
Mozilla is aware of an issue where regardless of what language pack you have installed, you may see parts of it in English. This is likely to be solved in an upcoming release soon.
To update Firefox, open the browser and then head to Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check if any updates are yet to be installed.
- Firefox 91.0.2 Fixes High Contrast Mode Being Enabled When ‘Increase Contrast’ Is Checked
- Firefox 90.0.2 Fixes Menu Inconsistencies and More
- Firefox 92.0 Automatically Upgrades to HTTPS and More
- Firefox 90.0 Adds ‘about:third-party’ Page to Check for App Compatibility Issues
- Firefox 89.0.1 Solves Screen Reader Problems, More
- Firefox 89.0 Brings Floating Tabs with Extra Information When You Need It