The Chrome browser has been updated to version 94.0.4606.81. This update to the Stable channel was released on October 7, 2021.
Chrome 94.0.4606.81 has reverted the “Do not restore scroll from history if page scrolled between navigation start and commit” feature due to a bug. Additionally, there are new bookmark paths and short bookmarks in the address bar that are now enabled by default in Chromium. This update also addresses a crash that occurred when adding bookmarks to a new group. The issue where the sharesheet remains open if the associated tab is closed has also been fixed.
There are plenty of other jargon solutions that can be read in the log.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 94.0.4606.61 Fixes New Zero-Day Exploit in Portals
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Brings Several Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Chrome 95.0.4638.17 Brings Performance and Stability Tweaks
- Chrome 93.0.4577.63 Solves Numerous User-After-Free Vulnerabilities and More
- Chrome 92.0.4515.107 Released to Stable Channel
- Chrome 93.0.946.0 Released to Stable Channel