The Chrome browser for desktop has been updated to version 95.0.4638.17. This update to the Dev channel was released on September 23, 2021.
Google says they have included performance and stability tweaks in this update, though they do not mention exactly what they are; just that they are “under-the-hood” and there.
Google says Chrome 95 comes with origin trials, new origin trials, completed origin trials, droppedEntriesCount to PerformanceObserver Callback, EyeDropper API, a new UA platform version source on Windows, self.reportError(), URLPattern, and that FTP support is removed.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 95.0.4636.4 Released to Dev Channel
- Chrome 95.0.4638.3 Released to Canary Channel
- Chrome 94.0.4606.41 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 93.0.4577.63 Solves Numerous User-After-Free Vulnerabilities and More
- Chrome 93.0.4577.58 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 94.0.4606.12 Released to Dev Channel