The Chrome browser has been updated to version 96.0.4664.45. This update to the Stable channel was released on Novermber 15, 2021.
Chrome Stable 96.0.4664.45 comes with 25 security fixes, with 17 of them treated as medium to high threats. You can read about each fix in the log: chromium / chromium / src / 95.0.4638.69..96.0.4664.45. Some of the highlight changes include Google removing the infobar overlays for snapshot drawings and extending the workaround list to disable the hw H264 encoder on some old Intel drivers.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 94.0.4606.81 Adds More Bookmark Paths Enabled by Default and More
- Chrome 94.0.4606.61 Fixes New Zero-Day Exploit in Portals
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Brings Several Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Chrome 95.0.4638.17 Brings Performance and Stability Tweaks
- Chrome 93.0.4577.63 Solves Numerous User-After-Free Vulnerabilities and More