The Edge browser has been updated to version 95.0.1020.40. This update to the Stable channel was released on 95.0.1020.40.
Edge 95.0.1020.40 addresses two exploits found in the Chromium foundation: CVE-2021-38000 and CVE-2021-38003. There is no other news regarding this update. Upon reviewing the Microsoft Security Update Guide, we can see that the CVEs are now closed.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
- Edge 94.0.992.50 Released to Stable Channel
- Edge 94.0.992.47 Solves Four Securities Issues and More
- Edge 94.0.992.38 Fixes Two Exploits Related to CVE-2021-37973 Zero-Day
- Edge 94.0.992.31 Fixes Zero-Day Exploit in Use after Free in Portals
- Edge 93.0.961.52 Adds Nomerge Behavior to IE Mode and More