The Brave browser has been updated to version 1.27.111. This update to the Release channel was released on August 6, 2021.
Version 1.27.111 addresses a problem the previous browser version had where users were not being rewarded for sponsored images on the new tab pages. There are also several other fixes in addition to the foundation of the browser being updated to the newer Chromium version which addresses some extra security fixes that Chromium had.
The full changelog of for build 1.27.111 according to the Brave team:
- Fixed users not being rewarded for New Tab Page Sponsored Image views in certain cases.
- Fixed ads from split groups not being displayed in certain cases.
- Fixed Brave ads database failing to upgrade in certain cases.
- Upgraded Chromium to 92.0.4515.131.
To update the Brave browser, open it and then head to Settings > About Brave. It will then automatically check for updates for you and let you know when your browser is up to date.
- Brave 1.28.106 Released to Release Channel
- Brave 1.26.74 Renames ‘Brave Search beta’ to ‘Brave’ in URL Bar
- Brave 1.26.67 Brings FTX Widget for New Tab Page
- Brave 1.25.73 Released to Release Channel
- Brave 1.25.68 Allows for Custom Tip Amounts