The Brave browser for desktop has been updated to version 1.25.68.
This version of Brave allows you to enter a custom tip amount for the Brave Rewards program. Previously you could only tip one of the predetermined prices from the menu.
The following are the realse notes for version 1.25.68:
- Added custom tip amounts to Brave Rewards.
- Added the ability to publish a webpage to IPFS.
- Added the ability to import local files to IPFS.
- Added support for resolution of Unstoppable Domains with IPFS records via Ethereum.
- Added support for “$csp” filter list rules in blocking engine.
- Enabled logging of Brave Rewards errors by default.
- Updated UI for selecting page elements to hide.
- Updated UI for “My Node” button under brave://ipfs-internals.
- Preserved ephemeral storage partitions for a few seconds to improve compatibility with some authentication flows.
- Disabled additional parts of Google’s FLoC system.
- Disabled FirstParty Sets.
- Disabled Brave Rewards on ipfs:// pages.
- Reduced BAT threshold before being able to verify Uphold two-way user wallet from 25 to 15 BAT.
- Removed Wallet and IPFS from brave://settings page in Guest windows.
- Removed “Make a call from” Chromium dialog for synced mobile devices.
- Fixed estimated pending rewards not correctly reflecting claims.
- Fixed Brave Rewards panel display for ipns:// pages.
- Fixed handling of Brave Rewards disabled state for various P3A metrics.
- Upgraded Chromium to 91.0.4472.77.
- Brave 1.24.85 Upgrades Chromium to 90.0.4430.212
- Brave Browser Updated to Version 1.22.71 to Coincide with Chromium 89.0.4389.114