The Brave browser has been updated to version 1.27.108. This update to the Release channel was released on July 24, 2021.
Version 1.27.108 is a significant update. It brings several new features, including changes to how many advertisements you can display, enhancements to the Wayback Machine infobar, and improvements to the Brave wallet. You can read about the rest of the changes below in the official changelog.
The full changelog which has been provided by the Brave developers:
- Added new hourly options under “Maximum number of ads displayed” for Brave Ads notifications.
- Added “Don’t ask me again” button to Wayback Machine infobar.
- [Security] Migrated Tor log from disk to memory as reported on HackerOne by sickcodes.
- Implemented additional WebGL extensions blocking logic.
- Improved “Disconnected” Brave Rewards wallet state.
- Updated default search engine for new installations in certain regions.
- Updated Brave Rewards wallet verification modal under brave://rewards/#verify.
- Updated Brave Ads UI to show estimated pending rewards for current month only.
- Updated fingerprinting protections to always return light mode when set to strict.
- Fixed issue where “Current earnings this month (estimated)” incorrectly decreased in certain cases.
- Fixed various IPFS issues.
- Fixed TLS pins not working.
- Upgraded Chromium to 92.0.4515.107.
To update the Brave browser, open it and then head to Settings > About Brave. It will then automatically check for updates for you and let you know when your browser is up to date.