The Brave browser has been updated to version 1.25.73. This update to the Release channel rolled out on June 17.
Brave 1.25.73 has upgraded the Chromium foundation which it runs on to version 91.0.4472.106.
There has also been one feature change: a fix introduced for the Brave Shields appearing disabled even though, in actuality, they were enabled in some instances.
After this update, some users are reporting problems with Brave freezing when the hardware accelerator is turned off.
One Reddit user, TidderDog, suggests they have found one new bug on the Linux Manjaro snap build. They claim they’re unable to save files on NTFS Drive/partition whereas they currently are able to do it from Firefox.
- Brave 1.26.67 Brings FTX Widget for New Tab Page
- Brave 1.25.68 Allows for Custom Tip Amounts
- Brave 1.24.85 Upgrades Chromium to 90.0.4430.212
- Brave 1.24.82 Adds Brave Rewards Notification
- Brave Browser Updated to Version 1.22.71 to Coincide with Chromium 89.0.4389.114