The Windows 11 operating system has been updated to version 22499.1000. This update for Windows Insiders was released on November 10, 2021.
In Windows 11 version 22494.1000, Microsoft recently announced the ability to mute and unmute Microsoft Teams calls directly from the taskbar. Microsoft has added another feature that they consider to be an extension of the same idea, whereby you can now share content of opened windows directly from the taskbar when you’re in Microsoft Teams calls as well.
These tab previews have been around for all of Windows 11, but just now has Microsoft added a new section beneath the images of the webpages in the previews that says “Share this window” which is the feature that allows you to share during Teams calls the opened windows with those you’re on a call with.
You can read up on the rest of the changes, improvements, and fixes found within this build from here: Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499.
- Windows 11 22494.1000 Adds Mute/Unmute to Taskbar for Teams Calls
- Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version Next (10.0.22478.1012) (KB5007328)
- Windows 11 22478.1000 Brings Fluent Design Emojis and More
- Windows 11 22489.1000 Brings Dedicated Microsoft Account Page to Settings, and More
- Windows 11 Insider Preview 22471.1000 Renames ‘TabletInputService’ and More
- Windows 11 Insider Preview 22468.1000 Adds Option to Turn Off Recent Searches and More