[UPDATE 8/7] We’re very pleased to announce that today, Sticky Notes 3.7 is now available to everyone on Windows 10 version 1803 and higher!
At the beginning of the year, Microsoft released Sticky Notes 3.0, which brought with it many new features that made it overall a vastly superior app over its predecessor. We covered Sticky Notes 3.6 a lot in previous articles; now Microsoft has updated Sticky Notes to version 3.7.
Sticky Notes 3.7 has a couple of new features: the Windows Ink insights have returned and handwriting analysis on Windows 10 PCs. Apart from that there are some bug fixes and basic performance improvements.
Sticky Notes v3.7 is rolling out to those of you in the Fast ring! Sticky Notes v3.7 includes these changes:
- Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it.
- Insights is better than ever! We did a bunch of bug fixing and improvements, including remembering insights across sessions, and even remembering them when you go offline.
- Selecting text has never been more colorful! We decided to embrace the rainbow. Try it on dark mode for an extra delightful experience.
- We’ve made various bug fixes, accessibility fixes, and performance improvements.
Here is what Microsoft had to say about the new Sticky Notes 3.7 app:
With Sticky Notes, you can create notes, type, ink or add a picture, add text formatting, stick them to the desktop, move them around there freely, close them to the Notes list, and sync them across devices and apps like OneNote Mobile, Microsoft Launcher for Android, and Outlook for Windows.
You can download Sticky Notes 3.7 now by being a Windows insider and signing up to the fast ring of releases.
- Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 Has Cortana Reminders for Your Notes
- Sticky Notes v3.7: Windows Ink Insights Return, Handwriting Analysis, and More
- Sticky Notes Updated to Include Hashtags and Enlarge Mode
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes 3.6 with Ability to Add Images, Multi-Desktop Support Released
- Sticky Notes 3.7 Now Has Show or Hide All Opened Notes via Jump List
- New Windows 10 Fluent Design Sticky Notes Icon
- Sticky Notes 3.6: Add Images, Multi-Desktop Support, Improved Speed, and More