The Opera browser has been updated to version 76.0.4017.123. This version of Opera comes with a fix for the Player panel that was too narrow after a restart.
- DNA-91951 SkipAds click by default with Adblocker on Youtube
- DNA-92293 [Mac] Crash at opera::BrowserWindowImpl::Cleanup()
- DNA-92714 [Mac] Worskpace switching lags with lot of tabs
- DNA-92847 DCHECK at tab_lifecycle_unit_source.cc:145
- DNA-92860 [Windows] Fix issues when running buildsign script with Python 3
- DNA-92879 Fix issues when running buildsign script with Python 3
- DNA-92938 opera://activity/ page ignores workspaces
- DNA-93015 [Player] Panel is too narrow
- DNA-93044 Remove unnecessary question mark in Cashback string in Polish
- DNA-93070 [Search Tabs] Selecting items with cursor keys skips over content matches
- DNA-93122 Use input in builddiff.py
- DNA-93175 Fix running repacking
To update Opera, open the browser and click on the Opera icon in the top left corner and then click on the Update and Recovery link. The Opera browser will then automatically check for updates. Note that Opera will also update itself in the background when you have the browser closed, so you may find it already updated by the next time you open the browser.