The Firefox browser has been updated to version 92.0b8. This update to the Dev channel was released on August 25, 2021.
Firefox 92.0b8 comes with 10 bug fixes. Most of the ten were for fixes basic crash and rendering fixes.
The complete changelog provided by Mozilla:
- 18.33 – 2.68% fandom FirstVisualChange / wikia loadtime + 11 more (Linux) regression on Tue June 22 2021
- Dooming cache via asyncVisitAllStorages while resetting networkPredictor leads to inconsistent cache state
- Middle-click to scroll resets text selection (regression)
- Input padding-inline-end covers/hides the last characters in the input
- Crash in [@ Servo_FontFamily_Generic]
- qcms: avoid undefined behavior when handling CICP values
- Black squares where images should be – Intel Atom x5-Z8500 HD Graphics (Cherry Trail)
- SessionStoreUtils_Binding::restoreDocShellState Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::ToJSValue]
- Wayland: Some crashes with “gfx.webrender.compositor.force-enabled:true” don’t trigger crash reports
- Pref off exiting of fullscreen on escape key event on macOS
Some users who happy to see Mozilla having fixed the repeated prompts coming for Firefox Lockwise when inserting a primary password. That fix was applied to Firefox 91.0.2.
To update Firefox, open the browser and then head to Help > About Firefox, and then the browser will automatically check if any updates are yet to be installed.
- Firefox 91.0.2 Fixes High Contrast Mode Being Enabled When ‘Increase Contrast’ Is Checked
- Firefox Dev 91.0b7 Fixes Screenshots for Zoomed Pages
- Firefox 90.0.2 Fixes Menu Inconsistencies and More
- Firefox Beta 93.0b4 Fixes Recent Regression of “Always Open This Site in” Feature
- Firefox 90.0 Adds ‘about:third-party’ Page to Check for App Compatibility Issues
- Firefox 89.0b13 Simplifies Toolbar and Removes Infrequently Used Features