The Vivaldi browser has been updated to version 4.1.2369.10. This update to the Stable channel was released on July 27, 2021.
Vivaldi 4.1.2369.10 brings an update to the Chromium foundation that the browser runs on to version 92.0.4515.126.
No other changes have been mentioned in the changelog. There is, however, a known issue already: “When installed before the official 4.1 release date, build 2369.11 will show the wrong “What’s New” page on the first launch.”
To update the Vivaldi browser, open it and click on the Vivaldi icon in the top left corner, and then head to Help > Check for Updates and the Vivaldi software will automatically check if your browser is up to date.
- Vivaldi 4.1.2369.21 Updates Chromium to 92.0.4515.159 and More
- Vivaldi 4.2.2392.3 Released to Stable Channel
- Vivaldi 4.1.2355.3 Adds Snapshot Menu Support for macOS
- Vivaldi 4.1.2339.3 Solves Several Address Bar Problems, More
- Vivaldi 4.1.2328.3 Adds Accordion-Style Stacks, Silent Updates
- Vivaldi 3.9.2305.3 Ensures Browser Will Start If Desktop Background Is Missing and Used by Browser