The Chrome browser has been updated to version 95.0.4638.69. This update to the Stable channel was released on October 28, 2021.
Chrome 95.0.4638.69 comes with 9 security fixes, with 7 of them being given a “high” severity rating. Additionally, there are a bunch of small changes which can be read in the log: chromium / chromium / src / 95.0.4638.54..95.0.4638.69. There isn’t a whole lot to report in this update that doesn’t consist of jargon related to small changes.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 95.0.4638.54 Brings Several Improvements and Fixes
- Chrome Stable 96.0.4664.45 Released with 25 Security Fixes
- Chrome 94.0.4606.81 Adds More Bookmark Paths Enabled by Default and More
- Chrome 94.0.4606.61 Fixes New Zero-Day Exploit in Portals
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Brings Several Fixes and Performance Improvements