The Windows 10 operating system has been updated to version KB5004237. This update began rolling out on July 13, 2021.
The update comes with three main features which includes updates to verifying usernames and passwords, updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations, and updates an issue that might make printing to certain printers difficult.
There has previously been a problem with some specific brands and only models for some brands with printing. Those problems were primarily with receipt or label printers that connect using a USB port.
This update is rolling out to computers that run on official Windows 10 builds and comes with OS build numbers 19041.1110, 19042.1110, and 19043.1110.
- Windows 11 KB5004745 Adds Search Field to Start Menu
- KB5003537: Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 21H1 (2021-06)
- KB5003637: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1
- KB5003254: Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H1
- Windows 10 Cumulative Update Build 21390.1000 (KB5004071) Tests More Servicing Pipeline
- Windows Terminal Preview 1.9 Released with Quake Mode, Cascadia Code Updates, More