The Tecno SA2S is a smartphone supported by Google up to Android 8.1 Oreo. This means it is capable of running fairly recent software and that’s a good thing if you want to avoid general crashes, freezes, and locking up that can occur when using apps and peforming other tasks. When apps are developed for the latest versions of Android, they inevitable don’t work on older versions as well. As newer versions of Android are released, they are capable of handling more load for apps to run smoother. Thankfully every version of Android has a built-in feature for taking a hard reset. And should your Tecno SA2S every start locking up, you can take the hard reset to solve it.
How to Hard Reset/Factory Reset Tecno SA2S Smartphones
You can apply the hard reset/factory reset from the Tecno SA2S smartphone’s bootloader menu. Here is how you can do that:
1. Hold down the Power button to turn off the Tecno SA2S smartphone.
2. Restart the Tecno SA2S smartphone holding the Power + Volume Up buttons simultaneously for around three seconds.
3. Let go of the two buttons you were holding when you see the Android Recovery menu.
4. Use the Volume buttons to scroll through the list and select Wipe data/factory reset, and then confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
5. When it asks if you want to Wipe all user data? This CANNOT BE UNDONE!, use the Volume buttons to select Yes, and then press the Power button to confirm the command.
6. Wait until you get a message at the bottom of the display that says something akin to … Set Factory Reset done … Data wipe complete.
7. When you get back to the Android Recovery screen again, use the Volume buttons to scroll through the list and select Reboot system now, and confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
8. Once the operating system restarts, you can start using the device again if you like.