The Opera browser has been updated to version 82.0.4227.7. This update to the Beta channel was released on November 18, 2021.
Opera Beta 82.0.4227.7 updates the Chromium foundation that the browser runs on to version 96.0.4664.35. A fix for Easy Files crashing has also been included.
The changelog provided by Opera:
- CHR-8656 Update chromium on desktop-stable-96-4227 to 96.0.4664.35
- DNA-96062 Opera 81 translations
- DNA-96153 Crash when opening EasyFiles
To update Opera, open the browser and click on the Opera icon in the top left corner and then click on the Update and Recovery link. The Opera browser will then automatically check for updates. Note that Opera will also update itself in the background when you have the browser closed, so you may find it already updated by the next time you open the browser.
- Opera 81.0.4196.31 Implements Manage Menu in the Card Details View
- Opera Dev 82.0.4226.0 Solves Several Wrong Colors Being Displayed and More
- Opera 80.0.4170.72 Shows All Cards in Card View and More
- Opera 80.0.4170.63 Updates Chromium to 80.0.4170.63 and More
- Opera Stable 80.0.4170.40 Updates Chromium to Version 94.0.4606.71 and More