These are the instructions for taking a screenshot on the Motorola Moto X Force smartphone so you can capture any moment that is taking place on your smartphone display.
A screenshot on a smartphone is often called a snapshot — there is no difference between the two words on your Motorola Moto X Force device.
Most people prefer using the hardware keys to take screenshots since it doesn’t require you to install anything on your device. The more apps you put on the Moto X Force, the less performance you can expect to find from its hardware. However, sometimes apps are useful because they have more features. The app we are recommending to you for the Motorola Moto X Force smartphone does have new feature that do more than just take a standard snapshot on your display.
Taking a snapshot on the Motorola Moto X Force
Using apps from the Google Play Store:
- Turn on your Moto X Force and open the Google Play Store application.
- Log in to your Google account so you can start installing new app.
- Search for the Screenshot Ultimate app and download the same.
- Open the app up from your app drawer to find up to 16 ways to capture your snapshots on the screen.
- The Screenshot Ultimate app is great because it does not require root access and yet gives you as much functionality as you would expect from an app that does require root access to the Motorola Moto X Force device.
Using the hardware keys on your X Force smartphone:
- Navigate to the picture you want to capture so it is waiting on your Force’s display.
- Hold the Volume Down and Home buttons down together for about a second and it will take a picture.
- Open your Gallery application to find a new ‘Screenshots’ folder and your screenshot inside.
In conclusion, you now have two methods to take snapshots on your Motorola smartphones. Hopefully one of them made you a happy Moto X Force owner.