The Samsung Galaxy J3 is a new smartphone in Sammy’s range that comes out of the box with many of the same features. You can access the recovery mode on your J3, boot it into download mode like other Samsung devices and perform all the usual tasks. Of course, one of those tasks is taking a screenshot. Every device running Android 4.0 or later can take screenshots thanks to a built-in feature made by the Samsung developers.
If you are just a casual picture taker when talking about screenshots, these hardware buttons on your device will work like a charm. However, if you do not like the location of your buttons that you have to push to take the picture, you can install apps. many of the best apps for taking screenshots on Android let you tap directly on the devices display so you cannot go wrong. Other apps come with more features than your Android OS gives, which makes them appealing to download. Also, many of the apps you can download are free for everyone to install. The choice is yours to make.
Taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J3
- Turn on the Samsung J3 smartphone and navigate to the image you wish to capture on your display.
- Simply hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time and keep them pressed until you can see the screenshot is taken.
- You can easily tell the screenshot is taken by seeing the screen flick off and on again. you can also hear the sound of the shutter going off.
- Head to your Photo gallery app and open the Screenshots folder to find your new picture.
- All future screenshots will end up in this area.
You can install apps like the Screenshot Ultimate app from the Google Play Store if you want to try out having buttons in a different location. Rooted users might also want to check out the AirDroid application.