Those of you who want to take screenshots on the Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G smartphone can do that by using apps or the hardware keys on the device. The hardware keys on your Micromax device are referring to the Home button, the Volume buttons and the Power button. The other alternative is to install apps by signing in to your Google account and getting them from the Google Play Store.
Many people dislike the default positioning of the buttons on the Micromax devices when it comes to taking screenshots. We are sure the Micromax developers did not think about screenshots when they were deciding on the location of the buttons. As popular as taking screenshots are, there are a million reasons to position the buttons a certain way before thinking about screenshots. That’s why many people prefer to install apps for the snapshots. With the apps, you have several ways of taking the picture and often you can do it by tapping directly on the Canvas Xpress 4G devices display.
Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously when you have the picture on the display that you want to capture.
- Wait until you hear the shutter sound of the camera before releasing the buttons.
- Those not getting the buttons combination to work are probably not pressing the buttons at the same time.
- You will find your new screenshot in the Photo Gallery application.
- Tap the newly created screenshots app to look at your picture. All future screenshots you take will also end up in this same folder that Android creates automatically.
Those wanting to try an app instead of using the buttons can install the Screenshot app from the Google Play Store. It’s the most popular applications for taking snapshots on Android devices.