This tutorial for taking screenshots using the Lenovo Vibe X3 will guide you how it’s done without using any complex or risky procedures. You can install apps to help you take screenshots for most devices, but the hardware key method is the best method so you do not spend unnecessary money from the Google Play Store. In addition to money, you do not want to bloat your device with wasted apps taking up your devices important memory space.
Most people take screenshots on the Lenovo Vibe X3 when they are browsing the web and want to show friends something they are seeing. A screenshot is a faster method if sharing an image when you learn how to snap it. It only takes a few seconds to press the hardware button snapshot combination and to then open up the gallery and send the image.
Taking screenshots on the Lenovo Vibe X3
Using the hardware buttons:
The hardware buttons are the buttons or keys you already know and use on your device ever day. Some common keys include the Volume Up and Volume Down keys. The latter button is important for your snapshots. Here’s why:
- Turn on your Lenovo device and navigate to the screen you would like to capture
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Wait until you hear the shutter sound mimicking a real life camera before releasing the keys.
- Now navigate to your photo Gallery app and look in the screenshots folder for you new picture.
- The trick with the first method using the keys is you need to press them as exactly the same time and not one after the other or else it doesn’t work.
Using apps like the Screen Capture app from the Google Play Store:
- Turn on your Lenovo device and open the Google Play Store application.
- Search for the Screen Capture application and confirm you want to install the same.
- You need to log in to your Google account before you can install apps from the Play Store.
- Once on your device, open it like you would any other app.
The screen capture application is useful for people who dislike using the hardware keys because they are positioned in places their fingers do not like pressing. However, apps can also be useful if you like to edit your picture and if you like to use extra features. Some apps include a screen recording feature so you can record the screen and not just take a picture.