The Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones is one of the best smartphones in the business and comes with various modes and button combination you can press to get the most out of your device. You can use the hardware key combinations to enter recovery mode, download mode and to take screenshots. The most common options out of the three is to take screenshots since people love to add images to the gallery app of what’s on the devices display. Once you learn how to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S7 flagships smartphone, you can start taking snapshots of anything, including what’s on your devices display when you are browsing the web, what’s on the display when you are using applications and games, as well as when browsing the home screen or any parts of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. What’s more, the hardware keys combination you will use to take a snapshot on the Samsung Galaxy S7 will continue to work regardless of the software running on your device.
Taking a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone
Using apps available from the Google Play Store
- There are many application repositories or stores online for you to download apps; however, the Google Play Store is the largest and owned by Google. it’s also the safest because it has the most expensive security.
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S7 device and log in to your Google account once you are inside the Google Play Store app.
- Browse the Play Store for the Quick Memo application.
- Confirm you do wish to install the Quick Memo app.
- Now once the app is installed, navigate to the image you want on your display when you are taking the screenshot.
- Slide down the notification panel from the top of the display with your finger.
- Tap your finger on the QuickMemo icon.
- The app will now take over and take a screen of your devices display.
- Navigate over to your Gallery app where you normally find pictures after you take photos and the screenshot should appear as your most recent image.
Using the hardware keys:
- Turn on your Galaxy S7 and navigate to the image you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys on your device.
- After about a second you should hear the camera’s shutter sound signifying the snapshot has been taken.
- You should also notice the display flash after you hear the sound. Now your screenshot is taken.
- Navigate to your Gallery app where you find photos after you take pictures. You’ll find it as the most recent image available from within the same folder.